Tuesday 8 May 2012

Visualising layouts...

Visualising my layout and what my final piece will consist of is drawing a close. With 2 weeks left I am going to focus on finalising my main ideas and placing them in a space using photoshop and the photographs of the new building took by Josie and Charlotte.
What worries me about visualising my piece is that the photographs look a lot better that the actual pieces. I definately need to consider what materials I would use if I was to make my ideas on a larger and more professional scale. My pieces are sample sizes and aren't more bigger that a4 size, I think visualising my pieces in a space would make me re-think size, scale and angle.
These 2 images below I found from my Group6 blog, they were posted by Josie, they clearly show what I think a good presentation and installation looks like. These images were taken from Islington Mill. What I like about these 2 images are that they hang randomly and the motion in the pieces and the way there set out is repetitous and simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment