Thursday 10 May 2012

Today's tutorial...

Today's tutorial has been helpful for putting together what my next week's plans are. They consist of revisiting wear and tear in the Hotspur house and the universities stuido bringing forward the connection between the foiled markings that are going to be on the final proposals. Our group participated in giving each other a complement aswell as a constructive criticism. Lokking at the sticky notes, what I plan to do this week fits in with what they had suggested. 
I have also decided to change the materials I have previously been working with. As I've been working with foam board and the foilings, the foilings look modern and they look as though they are going to fit in the new building, however using foam board in my final proposal seems childish so I decided to change this material to light wood. Using this material might make creating the same shape hard enough but once done the effort but into the change will definately be worth it.
I am hoping to have the above done for Monday night so I will be ready and prepared to visualise my proposals in the new building space. Using photoshop is definately going to be a challenge for me as I'm not digitally equipped, I am hoping I will have at the least 3 final outcomes that will be ready to hand in to Mary on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment