Tuesday 8 May 2012

Spotlights??

Are splotlights the way forward for my proposal?
Spotlights are definately something that interests me for my final proposal as the have a valuable function in the new building and the pattern I choose can range from all my sample work. The foiling creates really good patterns and relections through the wear and tear foiling but I do like how the transparent coloured foils reflect colour and could maximum the size of reflections through these spotlights.
What worries me about the spotlights is just the shape of them, I have been focusing on the shape of cubes-there simple, elegant and hold their shape well. But cubes like shown on my layouts post previously are too big and bulge off the wall and stand off the wall far to much, changing the shape of my potential spotlights would improve the quality, size and shape of them improving my proposal.


No comments:

Post a Comment