Wednesday 16 May 2012

Designing visualisations...

For my final proposal I have decided to include the spotlights aswell as the foiled glass floor as I think they have a relationship with each other. Putting these 2 pieces into a space in the new building from the images that were taken is really difficult as the building at the moment is still under construction. To improve my visualisations I decided to trace, cut and measure with the images I do have making the space look more presentable. All these images are drawn from images taken from the new building, doing this makes my proposal seem more real.

Proposal visualisation 1: the spotlights running up the corridoor wall with the foiled glass flooring running along the corridoor flooring beside the lights so the lights will create reflection and make the foils become more vibrant.
Proposal visualisation 2: Panelled glass wall running on either side of the corridoor below the wall that contains a numerous amount of spotlights, filling the wall and randomly placed.
Proposal visualisation 3: Spotlights running down the corridoor creating useful lighting especially in the winter. Even though this does not include the foiled glass flooring I think this piece would work independantly well.
Proposal visualisation 4: This is my best design out of the four. Setting these pieces so close together in a contained room works for this piece, it would be situated in a single room or the room could be created using partition walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment