Monday 14 May 2012

Foiling in the old building...

I thought that doing some foiling in the old building would benefit my research and experimental work but it would also give me some more patterns to work with that I could repeat for my final proposal. The first 3 images were done on top of masking tape so that I did not ruin the flooring but the other 4 were done straight onto the floor and the walls because I thought it would show the buildings textures more.


The image above and below are my 2 favourite out of all the images I took especially the one below. The image below looks worn down, I scrapped and walk over it for a while to see what patterns and textures would be created, these patterns however are still similiar to the others created. By how much this area has been worn down by me walking over it continuosly for 15 minutes, I reckon this as a flooring would not last long at all, the foiling would quickly disappear leaving a misty area.


No comments:

Post a Comment