Sunday 11 November 2012

Proposal 2...



There are 2 different samples for this proposal, it is not so much about these specific images that I would use but rather the processes and techniques behind them and the combination with the Reactive Manutex Dyes. These images were randomly placed together as the previous proposal was so they have a combination of a number of things: technique, material that the processes have been printed on and colour of the Dyes, Foils and Flock. This proposal is about showing the memory loss an Alzheimer’s patient may content with, I got this idea from a story my Nana had told me about what she experienced when looking after my Great-Granddad who suffered from Alzheimer’s until he eventually passed away. She said that my Great-Granddad had great trouble remembering most recent and would be familiar faces but could recognise people from old photographs from when they were young. I placed these 2 images together based on my family sometimes putting the younger image down first and placing the newest image over the top, trying to make sure at least some of both images are clearly seen to show and represent my Great-Granddad’s Alzheimer’s past.


No comments:

Post a Comment