Sunday 24 February 2013

Tigerprint:Architecture design...

 
Going back to architecture, I took a photograph of an area at the Trafford Centre that captured a glass ceiling roof shaped like a palace roof, from the architecture and structure this glass ceiling carries the elements of stripes and checks all in one. I played around with this image by drawing from it, adding colour and the de-constructing it to form other layouts and arrangements. Here are some of the designs I came up with. I like each design but I think they could become something more and are in no way good enough to be considered a design for my final 5 designs.




I then went on to use this design structure to further another idea but bring in more structure and a little bit of the pastels colours that I want to focus on as well. I created a couple of different versions, the final design works especially well with the pastel coloured backgrounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment