Thursday 5 April 2012

Wear and tear with light...

 These images are off a task set by my tutor, once Rachel told me the task I was a bit apprehensive as it entailed working straight from the wall which I didn't think would work well with my project. To make the task work for me, I planned doing something flat, then making it fit to thee wall. To make this task useful I worked on acetate sheets re-creating some of the wear and tear I had found from photos I had took, using a variety of materials I created 8 of these. Now adding the task, using foam board I created a corner shelf cabinet that had the acetate sheets attached created half a sphere. Inside each shelf I placed an electronic candle, then darkened my working area and took some images of how the light worked with the marks I had made. This experiment worked really well but the reflections weren't as vivid as I had hoped.


No comments:

Post a Comment