Monday 9 April 2012

Reflection Experiments...

As I tried using natural sunlight to create reflections and it did not work, I decided to experiment using a light bulb and other materials. These 2 experiments below were designed using foam board creating 2 different window frame shapes; the perfectly even squared window uses the material known as Cellophane and the unevened window uses the material of Windmill Transparent Foil. I was apprehensive when thinking the materials would actually reflect even just an obvious colour but looking at these images they worked especially well, both materials were good for reflecting. Moving the image further away from the light bulb makes the image reflection smaller but a lot stronger visible wise. Even though I like how these reflections turn out, they would be hard to use for wear and tear as these experiments I created are too clean cut.






No comments:

Post a Comment