Monday 9 April 2012

Attempting to use natural sunlight...

Doing Textiles is about pushing boundaries and experimenting with all sorts of materials and finding the right combination, this is quite fitting for this project especially for me as finding the right combination of materials to create the perfect wear and tear is essential to my idea. I wanted to create windows with different papers, reflectors and shapes attached and see how the worked or did not work with reflectory using natural sunlight. The types of materials I used really did not work with the sunlight, the papers were too thick to gain reflection and the shapes did not really create a refection at all. Using these materials with natural light did not work but to further this exploration I'm going to try other materials with technology light and see whether this would work better.


No comments:

Post a Comment