Wednesday 11 April 2012

Movement In Reflections...

With all my experiments in using light and trying to find a material thats is reflective when using light, I decided to create something that would combine these together. This experiment consisted of cellophane being scratched into placed on top of acetate so it would hold it altogether, using different colours to fill an a3 size. I decided to use acetate as it is flexible and use this quality when trying to create reflections. I wanted to try this combination as the other reflective pieces I have created were straight, with borders, linear and I wanted the marks I have made in the materials to show through when I reflect using light.



The reflections worked well and the use of movement created all different types and sizes of shapes, the acetate however, did take away some of the striking colours it is like the acetate diluted the reflective imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment