Saturday 26 January 2013

Different Compositions...


As I liked the simplicity of the previous black thread design, I wanted to repeat this but with a bigger scale design with added detail. It is a lovely design and with a little work and extra detail, it could be made into a repeated pattern.

            This is another design similar to the one above; the main difference is the colour that has been added with no barriers.

            Even though, I do like the pattern above it is short and holds little detail, baring this in mind I wanted to create another pattern using the one given by the Archive but changing its positioning to extend a pattern, hopefully making it easier for me to put into repeat. To repeat most of my designs, the detail in them may need to be altered, extended and or erased. Repeating my patterns is a process that I have been told by my teacher, I will do in the upcoming weeks.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment