Wednesday 18 January 2012

 As I have chosen to look at singualr and repetition, I thought buildings would be an interesting place to start especially with all the different buildings there is out there. After deciding that I would look at buildings and architecture, I went in and around town to take some primary photos that would relate to my chosen theme.
What I found interesting was that it was the older buildings that caught my eye because they had aot of detail in them that relate really well with repetition. It amazes me that with all the development in technology, some type of architecture from a long time ago can't be re-created. 
 Looking at buildings as a whole would represent the theme of singular and the individual marks and patterns would represent the repetition. Some of the patterns reminded me of mark makings, that I could easily manipulate into repetative patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment