Thursday 19 January 2012

Stories

 In my Monday workshop we was asked to bring in everything we had from this project and the last. We was then told to find connections in some of the areas that we would not normally find related. This exercise was good to connect experiements with theories or patterns in my case which I would never have seen otherwise.
 After speaking toone of my tutors, they told me to not look at the obvous connections but to start replacing elements with elements that I wouldn't normally see connecting. Once I did this the connections became relevant that my experiments focused mainly on pattern, the placing of patterns, gathering and bricks- this was repeated throughout.
This was my first story that I had put together, looking at it now I think the purple suffolk puff experiment stands out alot, mainly because of the colour choice. The layout of the suffolk puffs are very similar to the layouts found in bricked buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment