Thursday 16 February 2012

Creating backgrounds to print on!

 After looking through my samples it was evident that there all plain and very neutral looking and to me something was missing so after talking to my tutor Rachel she thought it was a good idea to created blocked coloured backgrounds that I could then print over to give my samples life. At the time I didn't agree and understand why but I tried it out anyway, I created the lines and blocks of colour using masking tape. Drawing like this created blocks of shapes that look like abstract buildings. I like how printing over the top of these would create an automatic background, colour and detail but I think this amount of colour would be too much, so I tried thinking about new ways of adding colour without distracting from my actual prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment