Tuesday 12 March 2013

College One: Ice Breakers...

I have to say I went in on the first day less than enthusiastic with the prospect of doing ice breakers, mainly because other ice breakers that I have done in the past have been hugely embarrassing and uncomfortable. However, I found this ice breaker rather enjoyable and a good way of making the class feel comfortable with each other. The ice breaker consisted of the class pairing up with someone they did not know and asking them questions about themselves. We then had to use this knowledge and portray it onto a plain white tea cup using Sharpie pens. We then give their cup to them and had our picture taken with our cup. I really like mine.

I also got shown the building in Stockport that I will be working at for 2 days at the least a week for this project. I think I will find it refreshing to be working in a new environment with new surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment